business research Assignment topic is” Advantages and disadvantages of using social networks in business”

 its a literature review.my assignment topic is”ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF USING SOCIAL NETWORKS IN BUSINESS”. My assignment is based on this topic. i am attaching the file where all the material is written regarding the my assignment. Please read carefully before you start because this assignment is really important for me. thanks
Instruction:

its a literature review.my assignment topic is”ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF USING SOCIAL NETWORKS IN BUSINESS”. My assignment is based on this topic. i am attaching the file where all the material is written regarding the my assignment. Please read carefully before you start because this assignment is really important for me.
thanks

 

 

HI6008 Assignment 1 Requirements Structure

 

All HI6008 Students Enrol in the Semester 3/2017 need to follow below Assignment structure:

  1. Introduction
  2. Project Objective
  3. Project Scope
  4. Literature Review

 (Students’ needs to do full literature review (2000 -2500 words) on chosen topic)

  1. Conclusion
  2. Reference List
  3. Appendix

 

 

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 10

Java uses a braces (‘{‘ and ‘}’) to start and end all compound statements

Policymaking and Technology